Tuesday 14 August 2012

it all leads to lithuania - part 1

College ended.
It actually ended.
I’m not a student. anymore!
It’s not like this year was that stressfull, to be honest. I can’t complain.
Nevertheless, the last weeks seemed to be a lot like this.

I was so relieved about ending it, that I didn't even worry about what I was going to do next.
Until I had a weird (probably caffeine-induced) moment of realisation, on my way back from the grocery store.
I was carrying the bags and suddenly thought: “I’ll never have student discounts on museums again.”
It freaked me out. I just stood there, in the middle of the street, frozen with the imminent responsabilities that come with being an independent adult.

I can’t rely on my parents to pay me everything anymore.

I lost my student health insurance.



oh god I’m fucked.

image
 

No comments:

Post a Comment