Friday 25 April 2014

The Creative Spiral of Embarrassment.

I wish I could tell you I've been massively busy and that's why I haven't written in here sooner, but that would be a lie.


I was just lazy. And didn't have a lot to write about, to be honest.
The thing is, a lot in this blog is the re-telling of funny stuff that happened to me. And that means that, sometimes, I have to go out and live my life a little and eventually get myself in blog-worthy situations to tell you about.
My creative process looks a lot like this:
Right now, I'm just finishing my comic book, strolling around Porto and getting misterious food poisonings. All things that will, in time, sound very interesting but I don't really feel like sitting down to write about it just yet (so I'm watching all seasons of IT Crowd instead).


No comments:

Post a Comment