Sunday 8 March 2015

This starts with me having a bad day.
I live right next to my old faculty and will occasionally go to work there, although I don't know anyone there anymore.

I was having this lame day, and eating a ham and cheese sandwich in the school cafeteria and started crying.
You see, I've cried in schools before. Nothing new about that. But this time was so much sadder because I don't EVEN STUDY THERE! I'm just this random older person sitting in a school I don't go to, and tearing up WHILE EATING A SANDWICH!



Anyway, I go home and decide to heat up a frozen pizza to cheer myself up. (I realize now a pattern of eating ham and cheese things when sad) I was very hungry and bit the pizza right out of the oven.
This was of course a terrible idea and it burnt the roof of my mouth.



(This image goes to show that I'm not the only idiot in the world to whom this things happen)
My palate was all swollen and red afterwards.

The thing is, I had only bought 2 things in the store earlier.
One was the pizza, and the other was a big bag of oranges.
That was all the food I had.

I don't know if you ever tried eating citric fruits with a burned mouth but it stings a lot.
For the rest of the night I felt like I was in some sort of some sadistic experience:
"Let's leave a hungry person with an inflamed mouth in a house full of oranges and see what she does."



I ate one. Because I'm that tough.


 

1 comment: